SEO Hacker Email Marketing Mistake Not a very nice move

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-16 14:47:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
“Be clear and direct with your users, telling them exactly what you’d like them to do.” –Conversion Rate Experts Including a short explanation or bullets of your product’s features with call-to-action button is also a good way to convert. Evernote Call-to-Action Multiple marketing emails with the same content Weeks ago, I committed a mistake that nobody should ever follow. I published a post in SEO Hacker, and later on decided to modify the headline and slugs. There’s nothing wrong with that—you can always change your title and slugs if you feel that it’s necessary to do so. However, when your published post is automatically being sent to thousands of subscribers, then you have to be careful.

I use an email marketing software called AWeber, and every time we publish an article, it automatically sends an update to our subscribers like this: SEO Hacker Email Marketing Once it’s sent, and you modified the slugs of your post, it will generate a new CY Lists email—regardless if it’s the same post or not. That’s what I did, and that’s the dangerous part. Just by modifying the slugs, I have sent two emails (in the same day) containing two different titles but the same content and is directed to the same article.  It can confuse your readers, or they may not give importance to your emails at all, because really, who wants to be bombarded with multiple emails with the same content?

No option to unsubscribe from marketing emails Admit it, even if you have compelling content, there will always be people who won’t like (or will stop liking) receiving marketing emails. That’s why you need to give them the option to unsubscribe – and make it visible. A while back, Gmail started displaying the unsubscribe links at the top of messages. Unsubscribe Google Feature But you should still include an ‘unsubscribe’ button. For example, my Leadership Stack Podcast emails have this option at the footer. Unsubscribe button Not segmenting the customers for marketing emails Another major mistake that you may be committing is forgetting to segment your customers.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 18:39 , Processed in 1.493691 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |